SAINT RITA YOUNG ADULTS
Saint Rita Young Adults (SRYA) is a volunteer, self-organized group associated with St. Rita's with Pastor Fr. Gee's blessing. It is for the young at heart, around the ages of 20-40, who seek mutual support in growing closer to Christ and living His Faith in the modern metropolis. Our spiritual-focused activities are spread throughout the year and include:
- 2nd Sunday Breakfasts: hot cooked food plus potluck. Served 1030-1130 in the Parish Center big back room. Volunteers and donations are required to make this happen!! Contact our breakfast organizer Ed C., at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3rd Sunday Faith Discussions: lively learning led by our vicar, Fr. Bork, followed by refreshments and fellowship. Parish Center classroom, starts 7pm SHARP.
- Sunday, October 15, 2017 | Topic: Angels and Demons
- Sunday, November 19, 2017 | Topic: The Afterlife
- Sunday, December 16, 2017| Topic: Messianic Prophecies
- Sunday, February 18, 2018 | Topic: Kingdom of The Sevens
- Sunday, March 18, 2018 | Topic: The Apocolypse
- Sunday, April 15, 2018 | Topic: Resurrection
- Sunday, May 20, 2018 | Topic: My Mother, Our Queen
- 4th Sunday Brunch Outings: gather in front of the church around 1030, decide on a location (usually a place in Del Ray), then carpool to eat together and talk about Catholic stuff. Finished by around noon.
Join the SRYA family to stay in the loop and grow in Faith!
- EMAIL Distro (preferred): email@example.com
- FACEBOOK Group (alternative): www.facebook.com/groups/stritasyoungadults
- Event Announcements: Parish Weekly Bulletin
- SRYA Men's Small Group: contact Alfredo T., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meets every other Wednesday evenings for manly prayer, spiritual discussion, and brotherhood
- SRYA Women's Small Group: contact Olivia A., email@example.com
- Meets every other Wednesday evenings for womanly prayer, spiritual discussion, and sisterhood