TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS
TLM SUNDAY & WEEKDAY SCHEDULE
- HIGH MASS-MISSA CANTATA | Every First & Fourth Sunday 9:30 AM - Latin Mass Schola
- LOW MASS-MISSA PRIVATA | Every Second & Third Sunday 9:30 AM; Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 PM
- SUNG VESPERS (English & Latin) | Friday evenings 7:00 PM / 6:30 PM During Lent
- First Friday 8:00 AM TLM is no longer offered at St. Rita
- Novus Ordo/Ordinary Form (OF) Masses, Sacrament of Penance and Exposition & Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament | WEEKLY BULLETIN / MASS & CONFESSION SCHEDULE | 8:30 AM St. Rita School Mass will resume in the Fall.
The schedule may change at the Pastor's discretion. Announcements may or may not be announced before/after a Mass of any changes. Prior to attending, please contact the Parish Rectory Office at 703-836-1640 to confirm day(s) and time(s) especially for Solemnities, Feasts, Votive Masses, etc. We apologize in advance for any last minute changes and thank you for your patience.
Parish Rectory Office Hours: Open M-F 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM | Closed M-F 12:30 PM-1:30 PM & Weekends.
LAUDS & VESPERS
Join St. Rita Catholic Church every Friday at 7:00 PM for Sung Vespers . Sacrament of Penance (Confession) will also be offered starting at 7:00 PM followed by the 7:30 PM Novus Ordo/Ordinary Form (OF) Mass - Ad Orientem. Sung Lauds at St. Rita has been offered on Good Friday and Holy Saturday. Thank you for your support!
Consider (Re)Learning the Divine Office / Liturgy of the Hours | Saints Shall Arise | Ibreviary | Divine Office | Officium Divinum - Angelus Press (Lauds, Vespers, Compline, etc.) | Square Note (Gregorian Chant) | The Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Baronius Press
FEASTS/SOLEMNITIES, SCRIPTURES, PRAYERS, ETC.|
IPIETA / IBREVIARY / The Holy See / Votive Masses / RCDM 1962 (Roman Catholic Daily Missal) - The Proper of the Saints pg. 1041-1518 / Lives of the Saints, Fr. Alban Butler (Available in the Parish Library)
- Ordinary Form (OF) (Novus Ordo/NO) Feasts/Solemnities | IPIETA / IBREVIARY / The Holy See / Parish Weekly Bulletin / Lives of the Saints, Fr. Alban Butler (Available in the Parish Library)
- Extraordinary Form (EF) (Traditional Latin Mass/TLM) Feasts/Solemnities | IPIETA / The Holy See / RCDM 1962 (Roman Catholic Daily Missal) - The Proper of the Saints pg. 1041-1518 / Lives of the Saints, Fr. Alban Butler (Available in the Parish Library)
IMAGES | Feasts - Blessed Be God - A Complete Catholic Prayer Book with Epistles and Gospels for every Sunday and Holy day of the Year | Very Rev. Charles J. Callan, OP. S.T.M. & Very Rev. John A. McHugh, O.P, S.T.M
- POPE FRANCIS' MONTHLY PRAYER INTENTIONS
- Public Messages from Bishop Michael F. Burbidge / Press Releases
- PRAY FOR VOCATIONS | Run with us! Support Our Seminarians! | St. Thérèse Society
SUPPLEMENTAL SOURCES & HAPPENINGS |
If you are interested in learning more about the NO/OF or TLM/EF please refer to the useful links below. Thank you for supporting the TLM community and please do continue to pray for each other!
Adoremus | Breviary | Corpus Christi Watershed | Divinum Officium | Fraternitas Sacerdotalis Sancti Petri | Institute of Catholic Culture | Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest | ipieta | Musica Sacra | New Liturgical Movement | Saint Rita's Silver Jubilee Mass - 1944 and 2015 Corpus Christi Procession | Short Video (Illustrated History of Saint Rita Parish) | Saints Will Arise | Sancta Missa | Square Note (Gregorian Chant) | The Holy See | The Latin Mass Magazine | The Chapel Veil | Traditional Catholic Books (Free) | Traditional Catholic Books (Catalog) | Vultus Christi | Usus Antiquior
Pastor, Rev. Daniel N. Gee | Parochial Vicar, Rev. Vincent P. Bork | PARISH DIRECTORY | Please contact the Clergy & Staff directly if interested in Altar Serving, Weddings, Funerals/Memorials, Baptisms, First Communions and Confirmations in the Extraordinary Form.
Haven't joined our family yet? Consider today... say, "YES!" to PARISH MEMBERSHIP & REGISTRATION (available at all vestibules).
Mr. Lawrence Bowie, Director of Music and Organist, 703-836-1640, ext. 29 (Solemn High Mass) | Mr. David Sullivan, Latin Mass Schola (High Mass - Sung Mass/Missa Cantata) and Lauds/Vespers, firstname.lastname@example.org | Elizabeth Vail, Sacristan, email@example.com