Mass and ConfessioN Schedule
|HOLY SACRIFICE OF THE MASS|
|Sunday||7:15, 8:15, 9:30 (TLM/EF), 11:00 AM & 1:00 PM (Español)|
|Monday||7 AM & 7:30 PM (Novena followed by Mass)|
|Tuesday||7 AM & 7:30 PM (Traditional Latin Mass (TLM)/(EF))|
|Wednesday||7 AM, 8:30 & 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||7 AM & 7:30 PM (Traditional Latin Mass (TLM)/(EF))|
|Friday||7 AM & 7:30 PM|
|Saturday||8 AM & 5:00 PM (Vigil Mass)|
|SACRAMENT OF PENANCE|
|Sunday||10:30–11:00 AM & 12:30–1:00 PM (Español)||Monday–Friday||7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM, 4:00–5:00 PM & 7:00–7:30 PM|
First Friday & Saturday
|6:30 PM–7:30 PM, Wed. 3:30 PM-7:30 PM & 1st Fri. & Sat. 8:15 PM–8:00 AM|
PRAYERS, FEASTS/SOLEMNITIES, SCRIPTURE READING, ETC. |
- Pope Francis' Monthly Prayer Intention
- Public Messages from Bishop Michael F. Burbidge / Press Releases | Offering Hands to Serve and Hearts to Love
- PRAY FOR VOCATIONS | Run with us! Support Our Seminarians! | St. Thérèse Society
- Ordinary Form (OF) (Novus Ordo/NO) Feasts/Solemnities | IPIETA / IBREVIARY / The Holy See / Parish Weekly Bulletin / Lives of the Saints, Fr. Alban Butler (Available in the Parish Library)
- Extraordinary Form (EF) (Traditional Latin Mass/TLM) Feasts/Solemnities | IPIETA / The Holy See / RCDM 1962 (Roman Catholic Daily Missal) - The Proper of the Saints pg. 1041-1518 / Lives of the Saints, Fr. Alban Butler (Available in the Parish Library)
- Sung Vespers (English & Latin) - Friday evenings at 7:00 PM with Confession. 7:00 AM/7:30 PM Novus Ordo Mass - Ad Orientem. Interested in learning more about Vespers? Contact David Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Holy Rosary - (The Story of Fatima) & Divine Mercy Chaplet (ST. FAUSTINA & DIARY) is offered daily Mon. - Fri. 7:30 AM and Sat. 8:30 AM; The Holy Rosary Only - Mon. 7:00 PM & 8:00 PM. | (Español ) The Holy Rosary - Sun. , 12:30 PM & The Divine Mercy Chaplet after 1:00 PM Mass.
- Angelus (Morning/Sunrise/6AM, Noon, and Evening/Sunset/6PM After Pentecost) Latin-English/Español Booklet Missal pg. 66; Handbook of Prayers - pg. 55-56 (Student Edition pg. 39) - Regina Coeli (Morning/Sunrise/6AM, Noon, and Evening/Sunset/6PM Easter to Pentecost) Latin-English/Español Booklet Missal pg. 66; Handbook of Prayers - Student Edition pg. 39
- Salve Regina (Hail Holy Queen); Handbook of Prayers - pg. 426-427 (Student Edition pg. 170-171); Latin-English/Español Booklet Missal pg. 50; The Holy Rosary; IPIETA / IBREVIARY
- First Fridays / First Saturdays - Sacred Heart of Jesus & Immaculate Heart of Mary | Fri. 6:30 PM - 7:20 PM; 8:15 PM - Sat. 8:00 AM
- The Patricians Meeting | First (1st) Saturday of the Month | 6:00 PM | Parish Ctr. | All Catholics are welcome!
- Respect Life Mass | Fourth (4th) Saturday of the Month 8:00 AM
- The Story of Fatima | 13th of each Month (19th of August 4:00 PM): May-October 2017 | Details in the Parish Weekly Bulletin - May 21, Sixth Sunday of Easter and vestibules.
- Have a Blessed Summer Break! - 8:30 AM St. Rita School Mass will resume in the Fall. | Check Vestibules and Parish Weekly Bulletin for all St. Rita Parish Groups (+Parish Groups) / Diocesan Summer Happenings!
PARISH WEEKLY BULLETIN | RELIGIOUS EDUCATION PROGRAM | ST. RITA SCHOOL | VOCATIONS | ARLINGTON DIOCESE | TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS | THE HOLY SEE | FORMED | CATHOLIC CUISINE / GRACE BEFORE MEALS | PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK PARISH VESTIBULES - THANK YOU! GRACIAS!
Blessed Be God - Devotions for Confession; Spiritual & Corporal Works of Mercy pg. 21-25; pg. 623-645 | Handbook of Prayers-Spiritual Game Plan pg. 8-10; Guide for a Good Confession pg. 323-336/check vestibules.
Note: If you have questions/concerns about keeping "silenced" cell phones on for emergency purposes, reading during adoration or taking pictures/video during Masses, Baptisms, Weddings, Funerals, or other special events INSIDE the church, please contact the Parish Rectory Office at (703) 823-1640 to speak with the Pastor and Staff. Thank you! Gracias!
SACRAMENT OF BAPTISM
Saturdays 10 AM to 12 PM. Please submit a Baptism Application form. Parents must attend a one-time, on-hour Pre-Baptism Preparation Class, held the 1st Thursday of each month.
SACRAMENT OF MATRIMONY
Please submit a Marriage Application form. Diocesan regulations require 6 months of marriage preparation. Couples living together will be asked to live separately during marriage preparation.
SACRAMENT OF THE SICK/FUNERALS/HOSPITALIZED & HOMEBOUND
Please contact the Parish Rectory Office at (703) 823-1640 if a loved one has passed, hospitalized, homebound or if a sick/dying family member would like a priest to visit them and/or administer the Sacrament of the Sick.
OBTAINING & SUBMITTING PARISH FORMS
To receive Sacraments at St. Rita Church, you must be a Registered Parishioner. All Parish forms are located in all three vestibules of the church and at PARISH FORMS webpage. Please drop-off the completed form(s) at the rectory office (Monday–Friday) or drop off in the collection basket or email to email@example.com.
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
Please contact the Rectory Office at (703) 823-1640. Sponsor eligibility certificates to serve as baptismal godparents or confirmation sponsors will be issued only to parishioners registered for at least six months and who are attending Sunday Mass weekly.