Daughters of St. Rita
Mission, under the guidance of St. Rita is to inspire spiritual and faith formation of all women, regardless of what stage of life she is in, and encourage action and unification through:
- communal prayer;
- fellowship & hospitality;
- service; and
- spiritual development.
We hope to share both common and differing experiences of being spiritual-seeking women. In doing so, we pray that women will be able to grow in holiness together, become closer to God and understand the spiritual journey that He has intended for each of us to take with Him!
Women/Teen Girls and under Parish Groups/Diocesan Chapters at St. Rita include:
- American Heritage Girls | Contact Leigha Doerrer, email@example.com;
- Friday Series (Women's Group 18+) | Contact Elizabeth Spalding, firstname.lastname@example.org/Cindy Hart, email@example.com
- Playgroup (Mothers, Grandmothers, Caregivers/Babysitters, etc.) | Contact : Amanda Bowman (Fall/Spring Contact), firstname.lastname@example.org/Bethany Hamm (Summer Contact), email@example.com
- Sacristan | Contact Elizabeth Vail, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Walking With Purpose (Women's Bible/Scripture Study Group) | Contact Martha Picarello, email@example.com.
Contact for DOSR:
Fr. Gee, Pastor firstname.lastname@example.org