DAUGHTERS of St. Rita
Our Mission under the guidance of St. Rita of Cascia is to inspire spiritual and faith formation of all women, regardless of what stage of life she is in, and encourage action and unification through:
- communal prayer;
- fellowship & hospitality;
- service; and
- spiritual development.
We hope to share both common and differing experiences of being spiritual-seeking women. In doing so, we pray that women will be able to grow in holiness together, become closer to God and understand the spiritual journey that He has intended for each of us to take with Him!
Movie: FORMED | Please check with the St. Rita Parish Rectory Office for code.
Women/Young Adult/T(w)een Girls' Groups at St. Rita include:
- American Heritage Girls | Maureen Schweers, email@example.com;
- Sacristan | Elizabeth Vail, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Women's Bible Study group, Walking With Purpose. Please contact Martha P. at email@example.com or check Weekly Bulletin for more info.
- St. Rita Young Adults (SRYA) Women's Group (Ages 20-40) | Olivia A., firstname.lastname@example.org
Mothers'/Grandmothers' groups include:
- St. Rita Homeschool Group | Elise Matich, email@example.com;
- St. Rita Play Group | Bethany Hamm, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not quite the women/young adult/girl t(w)een groups that you are looking for? No worries! Pray about it and then check our vestibules, links below or simply ask Pastor, Fr. Daniel N. Gee - email@example.com and members of the St. Rita family: