DAUGHTERS of St. Rita
Our Mission under the guidance of St. Rita of Cascia is to inspire spiritual and faith formation of all women, regardless of what stage of life she is in, and encourage action and unification through:
- communal prayer;
- fellowship & hospitality;
- service; and
- spiritual development.
We hope to share both common and differing experiences of being spiritual-seeking women. In doing so, we pray that women will be able to grow in holiness together, become closer to God and understand the spiritual journey that He has intended for each of us to take with Him!
Book: St. Rita of Cascia Book | Please check our St. Rita Parish Library for other versions
Movie: FORMED | Please check with the St. Rita Parish Rectory Office for code.
Women/Young Adult/T(w)een Girls' Groups at St. Rita include:
- American Heritage Girls | Contact Maureen Schweers, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Sacristan | Contact Elizabeth Vail, email@example.com;
- Women's Bible Study group, Walking With Purpose, resumes Thursday, October 5, 2017. Please contact Martha at firstname.lastname@example.org or check Weekly Bulletin for more info.
Note: The Women's Group (18+ and up) is currently not in session. Please check Weekly Bulletin for future meetings.
Mothers'/Grandmothers' groups include:
- St. Rita Homeschool Group | Contact Kimberly F Barry; email@example.com;
- St. Rita Play Group | Contact Bethany Hamm, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not quite the women/young adult/girl t(w)een groups that you are looking for? No worries! Pray about it and then check our vestibules, links below or simply ask Pastor, Fr. Daniel N. Gee - email@example.com and members of the St. Rita family: